Tie a “B.O.W.” On It:
Be Outstanding Women
In the wake of a global pandemic and recent historical events, college women are rising! Recent data shows that women students now represent the majority of the student population at US colleges, and there is no better time than right now to empower the female collegian. College women are speaking their truths, leading organizations and taking their place on campus.
Whether in-person or virtual, this program delivers insightful and “powHERful” content that is inspirational and transformational. Tish’s world-class presentation style allows participants to stretch beyond their limits and tap into undiscovered strengths, talents, and abilities.
Women who take advantage of opportunities to build skills that will prepare them for life after graduation, foster a greater sense of self, understanding and responsiveness to women's issues throughout the world.
There is no better way to unapologetically empower college women for future success than with a stirring keynote from Tish Norman. Let’s do this!
- Gain strategies for balancing study, standing up for yourself, standing out in a crowd, and staying alive, all while achieving success
- Learn how to connect with your peers and still give voice to your issues & concerns
- Gain insight to constructively take up space, exercise personal agency, and shine bright like a diamond
This educational keynote is designed to enhance academic, personal, and professional performance and empower members of your campus to reach their full potential by striving to create inclusive and supportive spaces, no matter where you are.
Here, Tish teaches women to utilize campus and community services; to seek out educational experiences and opportunities as well as create and support services that cater to the diverse needs of women.
Women who take advantage of opportunities to build skills that will prepare them for life following graduation, foster a greater sense of self, understanding and responsiveness to women's issues throughout the world. So girls, let's talk!
- Gain community service insight, unity, and academic excellence
- Learn to promote a unified community of women who support and uplift each other in all of their endeavors
- Gain indispensable leadership and assertive communication skills